PRECISION DIAMOND THIN GRINDING WHEELS
CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS WITH A CUSTOMER FOCUS
Diacut is a family-owned Colorado-based company established by Rene Furrer in 1982. Today, Rene and his sons, Toni and Bruno, lead a team of talented craftsmen in producing a comprehensive line of fully customized wheels and blades. Providing unequaled customer care, we truly listen and quickly respond to each specific need. And because we know both our products and our customers so well, we deliver the ideal blade for every application.
Made to order 100% of the time
Consistent quality & performance with repeatability
Unique Thinwheel™ flange system
Global product turnaround within days, not weeks
Responsive, knowledgeable team members
Products specific to industry, customer & material
Onsite customization & fine-tuning for 100% fit
Diacut is globally recognized within the following industries for our exceptional products, superior production process and responsive team:
Tool & Die
Diacut products are used to cut, slice and grind materials including
With the DIA-TRUpin, Diamond and CBN wheels can easily be reshaped to ‘like-new’ condition.
• True newly mounted Diamond and CBN wheels on your machine.
• Recondition your wheels without removing the wheel from your machine.
• After truing or reshaping your wheel, go right back to work without using a dressing or re-sharpening stick.
The innovative design of the Murkens Gage makes it one of the most rigid
1. Place the DIA-TRUpin vertically in a holding device (vice) and place it in front of the center line of the wheel to be trued.
2. Turn off the coolant on your machine.
3. Touch off with the wheel to be dressed at the highest point of the DIA-TRUpin.
4. Move the wheel across the pin using a moderate to fast feed rate.
5. Use a down feed of .004” (on very thin or fine grit wheel take a smaller down feed) and feed the wheel to be dressed across the DIA-TRUpin.
6. Take multiple passes with the initial down feed and then reduce the down feed to .003" / .002" / .001" / .0005" and less. Progressively reducing the down feed will minimize "crowning" of the wheel being trued or reconditioned.
105 HUTCHINS LANE